1.04.2008

Election 2008; A New Generation of Elections

It's here folks! This blog started with the 2004 election, and who would think it would return with the 2008 election! The Primaries have officially begun, and thus the verbal battle can begin. Please keep it friendly and don't make it personal, but we want to know your opinions. If we don't have any dissenters, it really isn't serving its purpose so speak your mind.

So, the Iowa Primary Voting is in. Obama beat out Edwards and they both tackled Clinton. Huckabee took a surprising lead over Romney and McCain. What is the world coming to! :)

4 comments:

Mr. Redmond said...

Oh Boy! Here we go. Initial thoughts.... Huckabee scares the crap out of me. Hopefully his win in Iowa will not carry through to the nomination. I like Obama, he is definitely the most charismatic and uplifting candidate we have seen in my lifetime. We shall see how it plays out!

JenChesher said...

I'm pretty sure that has got to be the fastest post ever;)

Mr. Redmond said...

I was online the same time you were :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is terrified of Huckabee. I was floored that he won Iowa. I'm so glad McCain won NH with Mitt Romney making good appearances in Iowa and NH. Who's going to get the Republican nom? I think Obama has the best chance of the Democratic nom.