11.02.2004

Final moments . . .

I don't know if you guys are still reading, but if you are, our blogger is coming to it's natural end, but not yet! I'm not sure how long this election will REALLY take. Regardless, I'm curious to find out how my educated population of diverse friends will handle the outcome. Will republicans reject John Kerry and disrespect him as much as I've seen democrats disrespecting Bush? If Bush wins, will democrats sit down for the next 4 year ride, or will they create such a raucus that the boat capsizes and we have a REAL problem? Would that be Bush's fault, or the fault of the American people?

3 comments:

Mr. Redmond said...

Finally its over.......


o wait it's not, cuz Kerry isn't man enough to admit defeat. What a great "leader"!

Mr. Redmond said...

I ammend my previous post. Kudos for Kerry finally looking like a real candidate. Defintely made the right choice for the future of the Democratic Party!

Thank God its all OVER!~

JenChesher said...

Thanks for the Amendment Jason. I had a feeling that Kerry wouldn't put our country through that drama. But I do agree with his choice to wait. Democrats deserve that their candidate give the votes a good chance. If we are to keep the voting numbers up, seeing that votes ARE significant, no matter what, helps activate our country to care about its political leadership. Hopefully it can help motivate our people to more educated and frequent future voting habits.