9.21.2004

W is for "women" (Engemann)

"Can we start a discussion on this sometime soon? People jumped down my throat today about Dubya's slogan "W is for 'Women'" and they all think that republican's are anti-women and are not empowering woman, BLAH BLAH BLAH

"George Bush is allllll about empowering women. He's all for letting them choose." So people think that giving women the right to "choose" (I'm assuming they were talking about abortion) and be irresponsible and kill their baby is EMPOWERING?

you see where I'm going. I would like to see what people have to say.


This is kind of fun. Good job. Although, I haven't heard many democrat responses..."


Sarah Engemann

1 comment:

JenChesher said...

Yeah, I totally need the left wing to step up people!! I'm tired of agreeing with everyone! more later on this Sarah . . .

Jen